Following Up on a Submitted Unsafe Work Report

  1. Note your report’s reference number. This was provided to you when you submitted your report as well in the follow-up email (if you provided your email address).
  2. Contact the WSCC at 1-800-661 0792.
  3. Ask to speak to a safety officer or mine inspector.