What if I do not have access to an e-Service?

If you are not the Access Administrator for an employer account, you may not have access to all e-Services available through WSCC Connect. When you try to access a service that you do not have authorization for, the system displays the following message:

If you think you should have access, click Request Access Now. An access request is sent to the employer’s Access Administrator, who can either approve or decline your request.