How can I update my payroll (revise my payroll)?

  1. Hover over Employer E-Services. Under Payroll, click Report or Revise Payroll.


    From the home page, click on the Report Payroll icon.

  2. You will see the following options:

    Click Revise Payroll to start your revision.

    If you are not logged in, the system requires you to first log in. If you do not yet have an online user account, you must: 

    a. Create a WSCC Connect online user account; 
    b. Use the Add an Employer feature on WSCC Connect to link your newly-created account with your employer; and 
    c. Request permission from your employer’s WSCC Connect Access Administrator to report payroll on your employer’s behalf.

  3. Payroll Revision - please provide your revision:

    1. Select the employer for which you wish to submit a revision.
    2. Check I want to revise this payroll and then provide your updated payroll.
    3. Select the reason(s) you are providing a payroll revision.

  4. Click Submit Payroll Revision. Upon submission, the system:
    a. Submits your payroll revision to the WSCC for processing.
    b. Provides you with a reference number for your submission.
    c. Sends you an email notification containing your reference number and a PDF of your payroll revision. Please check your email and confirm receipt of your notification.

    Note: You cannot provide a revision if you have not reported your APR or if there are revisions that are not yet processed by the WSCC.

    Print Payroll Revision
    Once submitted, you can print your payroll revision in PDF.