Following Up On a Previously Submitted Unsafe Work Report

  1. Note your report’s Confirmation Number. This was provided to you when you submitted your report, as well in the follow up email (if you provided your email address).
  2. Contact the WSCC at 1 800 661 0792.
  3. Ask to speak to a Safety Officer or Mine Inspector.